What can I say? (Crazy Crazy Crazy)

I was pretty mad at myself the other day for putting ink into a (disposable) calligraphy pen I have as I love the effect you get when it is almost empty/dry. 
So I thought that I would ask on the local FB group if anyone had any old/nearly run out felt tips or textas that they could throw my way. 
In return I would give them a 'thank you' scribble. 
Well...this led to an amazing chat on Messenger to someone who first of all did seem to like my scribbles after I made one for her and then pointed in this direction.  Her partner also liked my work and he was a design student and illustrator at one stage and still had a lot of art materials stored away that he would be keen to pass on to me. 
And then while talking about something else another thing happened...and the above was her reaction. 
It's been a while but it seems that this is another of those weird times in my life when everything synchronizes. The diference this time though is that I will try and help everything fall into place instead of running away.
So yes I agree that 'this is crazy' but there is some powerful magic happening and so maybe scribbling is what I am meant to be doing