A font of fun


Notes:
So what did we learn today children?
Well firstly I had a new idea and I guess I must have been taking it seriously as for the first time since starting these scribbles I got the ruler and set square out and this after being informed that my A3 pad of choice was even cheaper than usual. 4 bux at Aldi if you must know. 
Anyway...not only did I not study art at school I also am very deficient in the technical drawing and all things mathematical departments as well.
I did realise that graph paper would be an advantage, after someone mentioned it to me. 
Tracing paper may help for continuity in font shape and size.
White out pens can be a bugger. Trying to get that liquid paper (that you KNOW is still in the barrel) to run and correct whatever. Well let me tell you that the two dollar pack from the Reject Shop simply just exploded into bits purely by picking it up.
There is a side of me that wants to learn how to do all this on a Mac/PC but then that defeats the whole purpose really doesn't it?
I do have some (not much) Letraset and that may be handy for special pieces if this works out.
I was over the road in the park doing my arting and there were a group of maybe 8 or so celebrating someone's birthday so before I packed up for the day I did a quick handwritten HB scribble and passed it on to the woman whose birthday it was. That made me happy
PS: On the way home I noticed that some scallywag had written the name of this very blog in some freshly laid cement. 
A scallywag indeed